♡Primping With The Stars // Review ♡

Hello everybody , so I decided to write a review on the Benefit Primping With The Stars Set (£26.50), to let you guys know my thoughts on it, if there is any pieces of makeup you would like me to try out then don't hesitate to comment down below.



So overall I think this is one of my favourite sets from benefit because I like that you can create a whole look from one set, and it is also very good for travelling as it is quite compact.


Girl meets pearl is a highlighter and comes in a liquid formula , and you dab it onto your cheek bones using your fingers.I find that I have to apply quite a bit in order for it to work but I am going to stick with it and see how I get on . I think the larger version comes with a applicator I'm not 100% sure so maybe it works better with that . Then it comes with a mini Pore Fessional and it is really good and it keeps my make up on all day.
So They're Real Mascara is really as it lenghtens my lashes and also adds volume and just look at that wand ! But the downside to it like everyone says is that it's really hard to get off and I 100% agree, in the end I give up and just go to bed. But Benefit have brought out a remover for it so that would probably make it a lot easier to get it off.

It also comes with benetint which I am going to get in full size because I absolutely love it ! At first I was a bit unsure of wether I would like it coz I thought it would be really hard to do, but it isn't whatsoever. You can use this as a blush or as a liptint. The next thing is Some Kind A Gorgeous and this is a foundation faker and I use this for school , but the only downside to it is that it only come in Medium for the sets. Lastly it is Stray Don't Stray eye primer and I have noticed a difference because my eyeshadow has stopped on a lot longer and you can also put it under the eyes so it works as a conceler for dark circles.

So I hope you enjoyed reading this post and found it helpful !

Lots of Love
                        VintageFleur
                                          xxxxx

For businness enquires or for anyone wanting to collab : vintagefleur06@gmail.com







Comments

  1. Your photos are really good in this post! I love this and really want to try this set xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are really good in this post! I love this and really want to try this set xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh thank you !! Yeah you should definately try this because it's a really good set xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this kit too and I love it <3

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really want to try this set, I'm a huge fan of the 'they're real' mascara!

    Elle x

    www.ellemaryjane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I would recommend it and They're real is one of my favourite mascaras xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these products are on my makeup wishlist so I feel like this box would be perfect for me!
    Great post :) xx
    Elle
    http://elleandherbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx and yeah it's a really good set xx

      Delete
  8. Looks like a great set. I love your pictures :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really does look great for travelling!
    Great post!
    <3
    Shreya
    Bric-A-Brac.A fashion and lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment