♡ Christmas Lush Haul ♡

Hello everybody, so on Saturday me and my friends decided to go shopping , and we went into Lush and they had all of their Christmas Range out ! So I couldn't stop myself from splurging out on some products. This is also a collab with the amazing MoonandRosess who is also doing a Lush haul be sure to  go and check out her blog as her photos are amazing , the link will be down below ! I would also like to thank Hannah for letting me borrow her camera, so if the quality has improved that's probably why ! So lets get on with the haul.

I brought Candy Mountain as it smells so nice , it smells like the shower gel Snow Fairy which smells like candyfloss and bubblegum, so if you don't really like sweet scents you might not like this. I also love the look of this bubble bar as it reminds me of a candy cane and whats great about it is that you can re-use it , and it was £2.95.

I saw this on a lot of Lush Haul videos on Youtube and I couldn't wait to pick this up. This is a shower jelly and you basically get a clump of it and rumb on your skin and it foams up just like a shower gel , but I really like the concept of it. This was £3.95 and what I love about it is it is in the shape of a bat , how cute is that! It says it that it has soothing aloe vera and it contains zesty lime , so it smells very citrusy.

This is the Cinder Bath bomb and was £2.65 and the thing which drew me to this bath bomb was that it contains popping candy which I thought was a nice twist and I think would make the bath look really cool. The scent of this is quite hard to describe but I'm going to try ,  I think that it smells fruity and spicy .

I also brought Snow Fairy and this is the classic scent which I buy every christmas as I just love it ! I brought it in 250 g which was £7.95 but the 100g was £3.95. It also has silver glitter in it to add a bit of sparkle to christmas ! I would describe the scent as very sweet and smells like candyfloss or bubblegum. I have to say this is one of my favourite products from Lush .

This is the Sparkle Pumpkin Bubble Bar and I was so upset as last year my local Lush had run out of stock so I couldn't buy it. I love this as it just looks sooo cute and autuminal, and I love the little stalk in the middle of it. It is sooo glittery aswell and it got everywhere when I was taking a photo of it but I love it still ! It was £3.65 and I would describe the smell as being sweet and fruity and I really love the scent of this , so I would recommend going and picking this up before it runs out of stock !
I brought this aswell to add to my collection and is the Lord of Misrule bath bomb which is part of the Halloween range. The thing which drew me to this product was when I was on Youtube I watched a Lush demo of this and it looked really good , so I can't wait to use this ! It smells to me personally like a mens aftershave but also smells sweet aswell and was £3.95.

This is the Magic Wand Reuseable Bubble Bar and this was £5.25,and I know it may seem a lot of money but because it is reuseable you will get a lot of baths out of  it . This smells like Snow Fairy so it is really sweet and I love the little bell on it as I think that it is such a sweet little touch. I believe that they added more glitter this time than they did last year. With this you just swirl it or run it under the tap. 
This is the So White bath bomb and this was £3.65 and this smells like apples and it smells really nice and sweet. This looks really simple but I watched a demo of this and it honsetly looks so nice in the bath and it smells so nice to!

Thank you for reading I hope this has got you excited for the Lush Christmas range and for Christmas even though it is like 2 months away!  Be sure to follow me ,as there will probably be another Lush haul very soon as I want to pick up some more Christmas themed bath bombs closer to Christmas.Be sure to comment down below what's your favourite product from Lush.

 Lot's of love
                     VintgeFleur
                                    xxxxxxxx

For businness enquires or for anyone wanting to collab  : vintagefleur06@gmail.com
Link to MoonandRosess Blog : http://moonandrosessx.blogspot.co.uk

Comments

  1. I loved this post I really want to try so white it looks so nice! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you , and yeah I would definitely recommend So White as it smells soon nice xxx

      Delete
  2. I have yet to try out the sparkle pumpkin bubble bar, but I love everything else especially "so white"!

    http://shannonmichelle1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah So White is one of my favortie Lush bath bomb, and you should definitely try ou the Sparkly Pumpkin as it smells sooo nice and is soooo glittery too xxxx

      Delete
  3. I love reading Lush hauls so much. I'm not as excited for this year lush range which is strange, I definitely prefer last years options. I'm totally going to be picking up some snow fairy as I have never tried it before (because I'm not a fan of sweet scents) but I want to give it a go! X
    thebeautygirll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same Lush Hauls are one of my favourite things too !To be honest I did prefer the range last year but I do like some of the new things which they have brought out .You should definitely try Snow Fairy as it's worth trying it out, and it's one of my favourite scents at Christmas xxxxx

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to get Lush Christmas stuff! Great post just found your blog and I love it! Also I love you pictures in this post.

    Awkwardgirlx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same I think I have to go back to Lush and get some more as I always look forward to Lush bringing out their Christmas range. Thank you my friend lended me her camera to take the photos for this post. And thank you to the lovely comment xxxx

      Delete
  5. aaa i am in love with your choices! thanks for sharing now I feel the need to go to lush HAHA. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    xox,
    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you for the lovely comment , and same I want to go back and get some more of the Christmas range as I love it so much ! And sure I will follow your blog through bloglovin xxxxx

      Delete
    2. I followed you through blogger xxxx

      Delete
  6. I love the Lush christmas range, especially the snow fairy wand!

    Just to let you know I have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. The rules and info are in my latest post, I look forward to finding out more about you.

    Shan xo

    www.shanaliexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same I love the Lush Christmas range , and I love the Snow Fairy wand as I love the smell and look of it . Thank you for nominating me I will be sure to be making a blogpost on it very soon ! xxxx

      Delete
  7. I got the Sparkly Pumpkin and Butterbear the other day and i'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://ohemmageee.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
    2. Yeah same I love the Sparkly Pumpkin as it smells so nice , and last year I got butter bear and my skin felt so soft after I used it . I need to pick up another one for this year ! xxxx

      Delete
  8. I need to pick up the Sparkly Pumpkin, last time I went to my local Lush they had run out and I was so sad, so next time I see it I just have to buy it. I love all the Christmas and Halloween range this year but I wish they didn't stop selling the So White shower gel which they sold last year because that was amazing!

    http://theweirdwonders.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sparkly pumpkin is definitley one of my favourite things from Lush in the Autumn , and same that happened to me last year I was so upset , really I never knew they had So White in shower gel I bet it was soo nice , I wish they sold it this year so I could buy some ! xxxx

      Delete
  9. Really love lush products. Check my blog out and follow me and I will follow you back x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same , your blog is lovely and I've followed u through blogger xxx

      Delete
  10. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic. We have read your all the information some points are also good and some usually are awesome. This site webstagram is very helpful to find information about instagrma.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment