♡Christmas Lush Haul♡#blogmas

Hello everybody so this is the start of my #blogmas series, and hopefully I will be posting quite frequently. So last weekend I went shopping and decided to buy a few more Lush bits as who can not love Lush's Christmas range ! I also did a Lush Haul a few weeks ago so if you want to go and check it out then click here.

These are called Five Gold Rings and they are bubble bars and are £4.95 and I love the smell of these in my opinion they smell of cinamon and are very sweet. This is new to this year and what I might do is use one each week leading up to christmas.

 This is Golden Wonder both bomb £3.95 and is probably one of my favourites , and it smells very citrusy. If you shake it you can hear a rattle , and I am definitely going to be saving this so I can use this on Christmas Eve.
I brought Rose Jam Shower Gel £4.95 as I have smelt the bubbleroon and it smells so nice , and I didn't realise that the shower gel was  limited edition so I had to buy it ! This smells very floral and sweet .


This is the Magic of Christmas re-useable bubble bar £5.95 and is new to the Christmas Range this smells of cinamon. I also love the way that it comes on a cinamon stick , as it looks very festive.

I also decided to buy Peeping Santa £3.95 and this is soo cute and is very photogenic. This smells very sweet and smells of strawberries and this great for those people who aren't a great fan of cinamon.

Thank you for reading this blog post , be sure to check out my future blog post as they will be Christmas related , if you have any suggestions for a blog post idea feel free to comment them down below.

Lot's of love
VintageFleur
                  xxxxxx

For businness enquires or for anyone wanting to collab  : vintagefleur06@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Great post, these look like lovely items! Personally I love Snow Fairy from their Christmas range. Hope you have a great Christmas x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ,yeah same I really like snow fairy as well , and I hope that you have a great christmas too, and a happy new year ! Xx

      Delete
  2. After reading this, I am really sad for not going to lush this Christmas, I missed out on so many beautiful looking goodies:( x
    http://sprinkleofaimeex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel because that's how I felt las year but u could always double check on the Lush website to see if they have any of the Christmas range left xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment