♡ Drugstore Favourites ♡

Hello everybody , so it seems ages since my last post I have been so busy lately and I hope that you all had an amazing christmas ! So this post is a collab with the wonderful Fleurs Violetts post click here.
Primers 

So one of my favourite primers is the Maybeline Baby Skin and as it's so afordable and it makes my makeup last for such a long time.
Face

So it was no suprsie that my favourite concealer is the Collection Lasting Perfection £4.19 this has such a creamy formula and is great for covering your under eye circles and any redness or blemishess. Then my favoourite foundation is the Rimmel Match Perfection £7.99 and this is meduim to full coverage and what I love about it is that it doesn't go orange on me at all and they have a good variety of shades .
Mascara
Collection No Clumps is a great mascara if you are just starting out with makeup as it's only £2.99 this is amazing as it doesn't clump up and it lenghtens your lashes so much. The my other fav mascara Soap and Glory Thick and Fast mascara and it lengthens your lashes and volumes your lashes and it makes your lashes look flawless.

Eyes


So it's no suprise that one of my favourite eye products is the Mayeline Colour Tattoos as these are around £6.99 and they have a wide variety of shades.They also don't crease which is great for a drugstore product and they act as a great base for the lid , and look amazing on their own too !

Pallettes 


This pallete is by the brand I ♡ Makeup and they do great dupes for Too Faced products and many other high end brands. This is a great dupe for one of the Too Faced Chooclate Bar pallettes , and the pigmentation of these eye shadows is great , considering it is only £7.

Blusher 


This is another favourite of mine and again it's by the brand I ♡ Makeup and this is such a good dupe for the Too Faced Sweetheart Blush as I had been wanting it for so long , but I found out about this and it gives you alovely pink tone to your cheeks and adds a glow aswell.

Lips 
So I have been loving the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker as I like the look of thse and they last on your lips for so long. Another favourite of mine is the Revlon Lip Butter and its in the shade Sweet Tart and I really love this shade and I also find them really moisturing.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and I hopefully will be more active on my blog !

Lots of love
                      VintageFleurxx
                                           xxxxxx

For businness enquires or for anyone wanting to collab  : vintagefleur06@gmail.com


Comments

  1. I also love the maybelline colour tattoos! I really want to try the soap and glory mascara, I've heard so many amazing things about it x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the Maybeline Colour Tattoos are sooo good,and you should try the Soap and Glory Mascara as its amazing and is definitely one of my faves xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment