♡ Makeup Routine // Winter edition ♡




Hello everybody , so it's currently snowing as I'm writing this and I'm praying that it sets so I don't have to go to school tomorow ! Todays post is My Makeup Routine and this what I have been loving to wear throughout the cold winter months , and I hope you enjoy xxx

To prime my face I start off with the Mac Prep + Prime Fix+ which is such a versatile product and I spray this after I have moisturised and then once it's dried I put on the Maybeline Baby Skin in Cool Rose and this minimises redness and keeps my makeup on all day and is my favourite drugstore primer.
I then use the Loreal True Match foundation which is my new love and I apply this using the Real Technqiues Miracle Complexion Sponge and this is so belndable and I love applying it with the sponge as its easier to cover up any redness or spots.

I use a Mac eyehsadow which I got for Christmas and this is in Cranberry and is a Frost finish. It's a plum colour with copper undertones and is such a great shade for Autumn and Winter.

 Before I apply any mascara I curl my eyelashes as mine naturally point down so curling them helps to add a little bit of volume. The mascara that I use is the Soap and Glory Thick and Fast and this is  my all time favourite mascara as it adds length , volumises and seperates your lahses, and if you haven't tried this you definitely should.

Then I used the Benefit Real Cheeky Party set and I used Hoola to contour and bronze , to highlight I used Whats Up and Benefit honestly do the best highlighters. To add a bit of colour to my cheeks I used the Coralista Blush and this is such a pretty colour and and it adds a bit of glow to your cheeks too .

For my lips I have been going for a nude / pinky look and I use the Too Faced melted in Melted Peony and then to add a bit of shine to my lips I used the Sexy Mother Pucker in Rose and Shine. I don't have a photo of it but I sometimes wear Velvet Teddy from Mac.

I hope you enjoyed and I hope that you all had a lovely weekend,I have also started an instagram account so if you would like to see that then click here.

Love VintageFleur xx

For businness enquires or for anyone wanting to collab  : vintagefleur06@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Those lip colours look gorgeous! Lovely post xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty makeup look! I can't get over how pretty that eye shadow is x

    Nicole x
    have you joined my new blogging community #SpeakUp about raising awareness of issues that affect young people health and wellbeing! Find out more here http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/new-exciting-project-speakup_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that eye shadow <3

    Ali xx

    www.lesfleursviolettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment