♡ My Nightime Skincare Routine//ft.Chantaltia ♡

Hello everybody , so todays post is going to be my everyday skincare routine and this is a collab with Chantaltia and her post is on her Skincare Routine aswell so go check out her post click here.

  

Makeup Remover 


Before I start to do my skincare , the first thing I will do is remove my makeup and to do this I use Bioderma , which is quite hard to get your hands on here in the UK . But Boots now sells it , or the Garnier Micellar water is a great alternative.





So this is a recent discovery of mine it is the Garnier Eye Makeup Remover and you basically shake the bottle so it turns a lilac colour. Then you put it on a cotton pad and hold it onto your lid for a few seconds and it removes all your eye makeup istantly. I would highly recommened this as it is such a good product and is so affordale.

Cleanse & Tone  


To cleanse I use the Body Shop Seaweed facial cleanser , and the seaweed range is aimed to get rid of oil and to prevent blemishes. What I like about this product is that it is quick and easy to do. Then I will use th Simple Kind To Skin Toner as this is affordable and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

Moisturise 


To moisturise I use the Simple Kind To Skin light hydrating ,  the thing that I like about this is that it isn't heavy on the skin , and it's very affordable too.

Extras
These are the things that I use twice a week and not on a everyday basis


I use this facemask every week and this is from Superdrug and is aimed at people with oily and blemish prone skin. I wouldn't recommend this if you have sensitive skin as it can  be quite harsh on the skin, but it does help to clear out your blackheads, and reduce oiliness.


I have also been loving Nose Strips and I buy mine from boots as they are only £4 for 6. They help to minimise the blackheads around my nose.

Thank you for reading , I hope you enjoyed reading into my Skincare Routine.
VintageFleur
   

 For businness enquires or for anyone wanting to collab  : vintagefleur06@gmail.com

Comments

  1. This was so amazing, so glad I collabed with you♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , I really enjoyed colabbing with you to, we will have to do it again xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post as always xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are amazing!
    I've nominated you to do the Liebster Award :)
    Mia :)
    www.theweirdwonders.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw tysm , thank you for nominating me I will be sure to do a blogpost on it very soon xx

      Delete

Post a Comment